This policy describes the procedures followed by 365 Distribution Srl in relation to the processing of personal data collected through the site https://365shop.it.
Unless otherwise specified, this policy also applies as information - pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 - rendered to those who interact with the Site.
More detailed information on the processing of personal data is shown, where necessary, in the pages relating to the individual services offered through the Website.
These information are aimed at defining limits and methods of processing personal data for each service, on the basis of which the User can freely express his consent, where necessary, and authorize the collection of data and their subsequent processing.
Owner and person responsible for data processing
The data controller is 365 Distribution Srl with registered office in Via Villanova 2 / p, 60024 Filottrano (AN), tel. +39 071 7220893, e-mail: email@example.com.
The updated list of any data controllers is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller. Types of data processed through the site that can be collected and processed:
- navigation data;
- personal data provided directly and voluntarily by the User through the contact forms present on the Website;
Cookies are small text files that visited sites send to the user's terminal, where they are stored, and then be transmitted back to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookies allow sites to work properly and efficiently to improve the user experience, allowing the site to store information in the memory of your computer or other devices. The site uses technical cookies.
These cookies, being of a technical nature, do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used. In particular, the cookies used on the Site are traceable to the following sub-categories:
- browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site and to collect information anonymously on how users use the site and how many visitors the site has, where they come from, and what other sites that have visited. Not being stored on the user's computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- analytical cookies, such as, for example, those used by Google Analytics, with which statistical information is collected and analyzed, through the computer and other devices, the number of users on the site, or the number of clicks on the page when browsing , or from which site the users come from and the pages they visited;
- social widgets and plugins: some widgets and plugins made available by social networks can use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the reference site;
Below are listed third-party cookies installed on the Site. For each of them there is a link to the related information on the processing of personal data and how to disable cookies used. With regard to third-party cookies, the Owner has the sole obligation to include in this policy the link to the third-party site.
It is the responsibility of this subject, however, the obligation of disclosure and indication of the methods for the possible consent and / or deactivation of cookies.
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- YouTube and Google Maps: https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Cookies can be disabled by the User by checking and / or modifying the settings of your browser on the basis of the instructions made available by the relative suppliers in the appropriate pages made available on the respective sites which, by way of example and not exhaustive, are listed below:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Source of personal data
Pursuant to art. 10, paragraph 3 of law 675/96 we inform that the personal data held by the Seller are collected exclusively by customers who fill out the order for the purchase of products/services, by users who fill out the registration form for obtaining the discount on purchases and those using the numerous forms on the site for information, technical support and value-added services. The data thus acquired are treated in compliance with the aforementioned law and in any case with the utmost confidentiality.
Information provided at the time of collection
The law establishes that the person receives information about:
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data;
- the consequences of a possible refusal to respond;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated and the scope of dissemination of said data;
- the rights referred to in Article 13;
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
Personal data collected through the Website will be processed:
- for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with customers, for the acquisition of preliminary information to the conclusion of the commercial and financial transaction;
- to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, as well as by instructions given by authorities authorized to do so by law and by supervisory and/or control bodies;
- for sending commercial communications on products and services, by e-mail, sms, mms, fax or similar and/or by postal service or telephone calls with operator;
The processing of personal data for the purposes of sub a) and b) do not require the consent of the user as the processing is necessary to fulfill specific requests of the party pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lett. b) of the GDPR. The processing of personal data for the purpose sub c) requires the consent of the User pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, lett. a) of the GDPR. The provision of personal data for the above purposes is optional and their failure to provide will result, as a sole consequence, the inability for the owner to manage and process the requests of the person concerned or send commercial communications on products and services of the same.
Recipients or categories of recipients
Personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of and/or communicated to the following persons, who will be appointed, as appropriate, as responsible or in charge:
- a company of the group to which the Holder (controlling, controlled, affiliated), employees and/or collaborators belong to any title of the owner and/or of companies of the group to which the holder belongs;
- public or private entities, natural or legal persons, whom the Data Controller uses for the performance of the activities instrumental to the achievement of the aforementioned purpose or to whom the Data Controller is required to communicate personal data, pursuant to legal or contractual obligations.
In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
Treatment and conservation
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve and maintain the business and marketing purposes of the company and will then be deleted; in the event that a legitimate interest of the Owner occurs to a conservation of such data for a period longer than previously indicated, further information will be provided.
Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
The interested parties are granted the rights referred to in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party can:
- to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning her/him is being processed;
- if a treatment is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to the processing and request a copy of personal data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions foreseen by the art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning her / him;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the treatment;
- to receive personal data concerning her/him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible;
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controllers. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right of withdrawal of consent
In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke at any time the consent already given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation. The consent can be revoked by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of opposition and withdrawal of consent in relation to the processing carried out for marketing purposes
With reference to the processing of personal data for the purpose sub c), each interested party may revoke at any time the consent given or oppose their treatment, by writing an email to email@example.com The opposition to the treatment exercised through these procedures also extend to the sending of commercial communications by means of the postal service or telephone calls with the operator, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising this right in part, for example opposing only to the processing carried out by automated communication systems.
Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor
Furthermore, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in case he/she believes that his/her rights have been violated according to the GDPR, according to the procedures indicated on the website of the Guarantor accessible at: www. garanteprivacy.it.